5301 Exchange St., Los Angeles, CA. 90039
(Close to 5/134 intersection in Glendale)
Fully Certified Soundstage Rental.
WHAT IS A CERTIFIED FILM STUDIO? – A CERTIFIED FILM STUDIO has a standing film permit. If you are unfamiliar with the term, it means that you do not have to acquire a film permit from the City of Los Angeles to film at this location. This can save your production significant money.
LA Stage (B) 5301 Exchange St., Los Angeles, CA. 90039 / We Are Adjacent to Glendale CA. Quick Access to the 2, 5, 134, 110, and 101 Freeways!
Contact Vic Anthony 24/7 Cell or Text 818.641.0220
3,100 SF. Soundstage with Full Grid, Stage Dimensions 68’(L) x 47’(W) x 18(H) to Light Grid and 21’ to ceiling. 47′ Width includes mandatory Fire Lane.
Shoot day – Per 12 hour
Prep/Build/Strike/Dark days – Per 12 hour
Overtime after 12 Hours
On Site Scissor lift
On Site Stage Manager
On Site 3 yard Dumpster
Please note: Prep/Strike and Dark days do not include Central Air/Heat
- Stage / Studio
- 10 Ton Central A/C Heater
- Power 300 Amps Three Phase Total 900 Amps on Cam lock power distribution
- (30) Car/Truck On-Site Secured Gated Parking, plus street parking all day. If both Stages are rented will share parking lot
- Internet WiFi (limited) if you need more please bring in your own internet box(s)
- Green room / wardrobe / production office / talent holding area
- (1) Roll up doors with barn doors, 10’ (w) x 11’ (h) (Access to bring in Cars, Flats/Props and Sets)
- (2) Large restrooms
- (Prep Kitchen) Separate Kitchenette with full size Refrigerator and double sink
- Private gated outdoor patio and big truck parking to unload all your gear
- Craft Services Counter in the prep kitchen area
- Refrigerator/Freezer (Full Size)
- Concrete floor for easy dolly work 65ft. Straight shooting distance
Need more Parking Space?
We have additional 50 Car Crew and Truck parking. Additional to our own lot. Please call for rates! 818.641.0220
Black Void + Stage B Gallery